The Star Of David or The Star of HaSatan
Revelation 2:9 – …. and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
“History is a set of lies agreed upon.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
- Truth hurts! I have experienced it myself when I awakened and realized that I have been lied to all my life. When I realized that easily 50% of what I view as truth in the MSM, society, schools… are lies. Our world is build on lies, propaganda and half-truths. People lie to themselves because the truth is just too painful. (See also: Hexagram: Star Of David Or Star Of Lucifer?)
- To those who study real history and not what the PTB shove upon us, we know the painful truth! The truth is: the modern Zionist State of Israel is founded/ financed by generational Satanists. It is a Rothschild counterfeit. The deception is so deep that few Christians have their eyes opened. The Star of David is no more Jewish in its origins than my pet goldfish. It is a Satanic symbol. Will God use ’666′ for his beloved Israel? I don’t think so!
- The deeper meaning behind this occult symbol used by Zionist Israel is really painful. This nation is founded to welcome/usher in the return of the Dark Lord: Lucifer and the Man of Sin. Every time the army of Israel fly their Star of David flag into war: what does it symbolizes? Does it symbolize the armies of God or the armies of Satan? Look at the murder, genocide and ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians for the past 60+ years! Of God or of the devil?
- The word ‘hex’ means curse essentially from the word hexagram, the 6 pointed star. If you put a hexagram on a person, the occult meaning is: you are putting a curse on a person. When you put a hexagram on a nation, the occult significance is that the nation is under a Satanic hex. You cannot convince me that putting the Star of David on everything Israel is of God !
- The whole founding of the Zionist state is for the Satanic endgame of enthroning the Anti-Christ onto the temple of God in Jerusalem. The sheep in the Zionist state and Zionist Christians have wool pulled over their eyes. They are being blinded by the ‘god’ of this world: Lucifer. They are not necessarily bad people just blinded, deceived, misled into doing things which they would otherwise not do. Chief of which is in supporting the numerous murderous wars by the Synagogue of Satan. They need to awaken and see how far along the Satanic plan is. (See: The Synagogue of Satan! , The Roots of Evil in Jerusalem!)
- I do not believe or accept that the modern Zionist state of Israel is the Israel of the bible. I do not believe that the bible teaches that Khazarian gentile converts, non semitic Ashkenazi about 80-90% of modern Israel, are now the Israel of the bible. God has not abandoned the biological descendants of Israel. God will never abandon the apple of His eye: Israel. The Israel as taught in the bible are the biological descendants of the 12 tribes.
Jacob’s Last Words to His Sons
1 And Jacob called his sons and said, “Gather together, that I may tell you what shall befall you in the last days: …..
Revelation 7:4-8 (New King James Version)
4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed: ……
- Above verses clearly teaches that at the end times Israel is still defined as the biological descendants of the 12 tribes of Jacob. The covenant of God was with the biological descendants of Jacob. Jacob took over Esau’s birthright ie a right you get only by birth. Only the tribe of Aaron (biological descendants) can serve in the temple of God. There is nothing wrong with Gentile converts to Judaism but they are not the biological descendants of the 12 tribes.
- What is unsettling in the Satanic World War 3 Plan, is that both the Muslim world and Zionist Israel will be destroyed by the Illuminist Synagogue of Satan. A blood sacrifice is being prepared in Palestine. Those who choose to go along with this Satanic World War 3 plan will be the target. It is time to wake up! Denounce genocide, ethnic cleansing, evil, fear, hate for/of our fellowmen. This horrendous blood sacrifice will be done to welcome the Dark Lord. He draws power from sin, fear, hate, death and all things evil. It will be the precursor to the coming of the Anti-Christ!
- The good news for all those who love God is that God will preserve them. I have no doubts that God will preserve the faithful remnant of His beloved Israel. Those who love God will love Jews, gentiles and also the Palestinian people. God loves strangers, so should we!
“You shall neither mistreat a stranger nor oppress him, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.
“Also you shall not oppress a stranger, for you know the heart of a stranger, because you were strangers in the land of Egypt.
‘And if a stranger dwells with you in your land, you shall not mistreat him.’
The stranger who dwells among you shall be to you as one born among you, and you shall love him as yourself; for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am YAHUAH your God.
- Dr. O.J. Graham on the Six Pointed ’666′ Star of David:
FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE THE JEWS WILL RECEIVE ANTICHRIST.
YAHUAHSHA says, “I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive”(JOHN 5:43).
Our intellectual conversation covered many topics which included the so-called Star of David, which he said he did not use as the symbol G-d really gave the children of Israel …. he challenged me to explore the six-pointed star. And I accepted the challenge, with the plan that I would prove its Jewishness. After all, I wore one and felt I had to defend it, even to him.
Jewish sources said it wasn’t originally Jewish. So, what was it? That took four years of research. From archive to archive, library to library…history book to history book.
The first mention of the star was in Amos 5:26 regarding the trek from Egypt to Canaan. Then in 922 B.C., when Solomon married the daughter of Pharoah and went into magic and witchcraft and built an altar to Ashtoroth and Moloch. The book traces the six pointed star from Egypt to Solomon, to Arab Magic and Witchcraft, to Druid use(references are documented). The book traces the star through Freemasonry usage to Mayer Amschel Bauer, who, in the 17th century, changed his name to depict the red six-pointed star (or shield) which he had hung on his door in Germany, and thus began the family of “Red Shield” or Rothschild. The research carried on through this family, to their court of arms, to Cabala, to Astrology, to Hitler and his putting a yellow six-pointed star on all Jews during the holocaust, to the Zionist symbol, and finally to the flag of the State of Israel and beyond.
Because this symbol is comprised of a six within a six within a six (6 points, 6 triangles, 6 sides of the hexagon in the middle) the research also included a look at the 666 prophecies in the Book of Daniel etc., regarding the “willful King” (anti-Christ) and the “mark of the beast”. …
I started out to defend this symbol, but ended up shocked and quite devastated with the evidence gleaned from the academic research. It is the only book on the origin and history of the six-pointed star or hexagram. Have a good read, check the references yourself, and I would be happy to hear your comments. All the best to you.Bigpedia).
The shield of David is not mentioned in rabbinic literature. Notably, not a single archeological proof exists as yet concerning the use of this symbol in the Holy Land in ancient times, even after King David. A David’s shield has recently been noted on a Jewish tombstone at Tarentum, in southern Italy, which may date as early as the third century of the common era. The earliest Jewish literary source which mentions it, the Eshkol ha-Kofer of the Karaite Judah Hadassi (middle of the 12th cent.), says, in ch. 242: ‘Seven names of angels precede the mezuzah: Michael, Gabriel, etc…. Tetragrammaton protect thee! And likewise the sign called ”David’s shield” is placed beside the name of each angel.’ It was, therefore, at this time a sign on amulets? (
“The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia declares that the SIX-POINTED STAR…according to the Rosicrucians…was known to the ancient Egyptians” (Graham, p. 13 as cited in Aho).
Regarding Star-Worship, the Jewish Encyclopedia says, This is perhaps the oldest form of idolatry practiced by the ancients. According to Wisdom xiii. 2, the observation of the stars in the East very early led the people to regard the planets and the fixed stars as gods. The religion of the ancient Egyptians is known to have consisted preeminently of sun-worship. Moses sternly warned the Israelites against worshiping the sun, moon, stars, and all the host of heaven (Deut. iv. 19, xvii. 3); it may be said that the prohibition of making and worshiping any image of that which is in heaven above (Ex. xx. 4; Deut. v. 8 ) implies also the stars and the other celestial bodies. The Israelites fell into this kind of idolatry, and as early as the time of Amos they had the images of Siccuth and Chiun, “the stars of their god” (Amos v. 26, R. V.); the latter name is generally supposed to denote the planet Saturn (Seligsohn, et al.).
In the book THE HISTORY AND PRACTICE OF MAGIC, Vol. 2, the six-pointed star is called the talisman of Saturn. It is illustrated obverse and reverse. The latter is the Seal of Solomon; the former is the five pointed star, commonly called the pentagram. Details are given on how to make these symbols and the materials to use? (Dispatch Magazine).
According to Wolf Carnahan’s web site, theTalisman of Saturn has the pentagram on the obverse side and the hexagram on the reverse side.
Some researchers have theorized that the hexagram represents the astrological chart at the time of David’s birth or anointment as king. The hexagram is also known as the ‘King’s Star’ in astrological circles, and was an important astrological symbol in Zoroastrianism (Wikipedia, Star of David).
The Jewish view of God, which permitted no images of Him, was and still is opposed to the acceptance of any symbols, and neither the Bible nor the Talmud recognizes their existence. It is noteworthy, moreover, that the shield of David is not mentioned in rabbinical literature. The “Magen Dawid,” therefore, probably did not originate within Rabbinism [sic], the official and dominant Judaism for more than 2,000 years? (Jacobs and Blau).
‘(Heb. ‘Shield of David’): Mystical symbol consisting of two superimposed triangles forming a star or hexagram; today regarded as a Jewish symbol. Although occurring in the Capernaum synagogue (3rd cent. CE), it was in ancient times predominantly a non-Jewish decorative motif (e.g. on Roman mosaic pavements), and is found in Christian churches in the Middle Ages, while absent from contemporary Jewish decoration and not mentioned in rabbinic literature.
The name figures from the 13th cent. in the ‘practical Kabbalah,’ where it is a magic symbol associated with the pentagram or ‘Star of Solomon’ (with which it is frequently confused). The origin and period of its adoption as a Jewish symbol is a matter of dispute. It occurs in a specifically Jewish context in Prague in the 17th cent. The M.D. was adopted by the First Zionist Congress (1897) as a symbol, and figures on the flags of the Zionist Organization and of the State of Israel. It was used by the Nazis, in the form of a yellow star, as the Jewish ‘Badge of shame.’ . . .
A ‘magic symbol associated with the pentagram’ ! The pentagram is one of the most powerful symbols of the occult. The Lord specifically warns against this kind of thing in His Torah. As Jews, and certainly as followers of YAHUAHSHA, we are not to look to magicians, mediums or sorcerers, etc. to guide us in our walk with the Lord, or protect us. And we are certainly not to use their symbols as representative of YAHUAH or His People Israel (AvramYehoshua).
There is no biblical evidence, whether Scriptural or archeological [sic], that the so called ’Star of David’ is a God given symbol for His People Israel. But there is extensive evidence that the ‘Star of David’ originated in the occult and continues to occupy a place in it today. I could not see how I, as a representative of YAHUAHSHA (Truth), could give legitimacy to an anti-biblical symbol. Therefore, I discontinued using the Star of David because I could not biblically justify it. It was from ancient time, and still is today, a symbol of the occult, long before it came to be a symbol for the Jewish People? (AvramYehoshua).
Speaking of the Star of David, YAHUAHSHA says, What makes it so anti-Torah, and therefore anti-YAHUAH, is that this lends credence to magic and the occult, which YAHUAH soundly condemns. Unfortunately, this practice is prevalent within Judaism (and Christianity), today. An interweaving of occult mysticism, with the Scriptures and the traditions of the Jewish (or Christian) People. The Talmud was begun in Babylon, with all its pagan-occult influences, long after King’s David and Solomon were dead. And the Kabala 5 is not part of the Word of God. Kabala is Jewish sorcery? (AvramYehoshua).
The so-called ‘Star of David’ is essentially a ‘hexagram,’ nothing more, nothing less. There is no Biblical or Jewish evidence that traces this ancient occult symbol with king David of Israel. However, there is evidence that it was used by king Solomon, after he turned to pagan gods and the occult, late in his life, causing God to become very angry with him (Dankenbring).
Some Orthodox Jewish groups reject the use of the hexagram Star of David because of its association with magic and the occult. They do not recognize it as a Jewish symbol. Some Haredi groups, such as Neturei Karta, reject it because of its association with Zionism (Wikipedia,Star of David).
If you examine the so-called ‘Star of David,’ or hexagram, closely, you will discover something astonishing. It has six points, forms six equilateral triangles, and in its interior forms a six sided hexagon — thus it reveals the number of Satan the devil, or the beast of Revelation — 66, and 6 — 666 !!! (Dankenbring).
There is a substantial body of evidence plainly indicating that the six pointed star, also called a hexagram, is of occultic origin. Scholars of antiquity have long since found the symbol on an ancient Arabic amulet, in magic texts from the Byzantine era, in medieval books of the occult, in Templar relics, in freemasonic heraldry, and even in a Moslem mosaic dated to the 8th century AD (Lloyd, James).
Furthermore, since the symbol now represents Judaism, and the Christ rejecting people and nation known as Israel, using the most basic of scriptural definitions, it is self evident the image is associated with the term Antichrist. See I John 2:22 for details (Lloyd, James).
In the book THE HISTORY AND PRACTICE OF MAGIC, Vol. 2, the six-pointed star is called the talisman of Saturn. It is illustrated obverse and reverse. The latter is the Seal of Solomon; the former is the five pointed star, commonly called the pentagram. Details are given on how to make these symbols and the materials to use (Despatch Magazine).
Scholars have said it may be a relict from Ancient Egyptian religious practices, adopted by Jews engaged in the occult and syncretism as early as the era of King Solomon (Wikipedia, Star of David).
The Magen David (shield of David, or as it is more commonly known, the Star of David) is the symbol most commonly associated with Judaism today, but it is actually a relatively new Jewish symbol. It is supposed to represent the shape of King David’s shield (or perhaps the emblem on it), but there is really no support for that claim in any early rabbinic literature. In fact, the symbol is so rare in early Jewish literature and artwork that art dealers suspect forgery if they find the symbol in early works (Jewish Virtual Library).
The symbol of intertwined equilateral triangles is a common one in the Middle East and North Africa, and is thought to bring good luck. It appears occasionally in early Jewish artwork, but never as an exclusively Jewish symbol. The nearest thing to an ‘official’ Jewish symbol at the time was the menorah (Jewish Virtual Library).
Its usage as a sign of Jewish identity began in the Middle Ages. A distinctive symbol of Judaism since ancient times was the menorah (Wikipedia, Star of David).
The number seven, not the number six is God’s perfect number. The symbol given to God’s chosen race, as far back as Exodus is the Menorah, or seven branched candle-stick (Despatch Magazine).
Read all about this Menorah, which played such a vital role in the Tabernacle and was placed in the Holy Place in Exodus 25. More verses about the Menorah are, 1 Kings 7:49; 11 Chronicles 4:7. Also in the New Testament, Matthew 5:15 ; Rev. 1, 2 & 19:16 (Despatch Magazine).
In the 17th century, it became a popular practice to put Magen Davids on the outside of synagogues, to identify them as Jewish houses of worship in much the same way that a cross identified a Christian house of worship; however, I have never seen any explanation of why this symbol was chosen, rather than some other symbol (Jewish Virtual Library).
A popular folk etymology has it that the Star of David is literally modeled after the shield of the young Israelite warrior David (later to be King David). In order to save metal, the shield was not made of metal but of leather spanned across the simplest metal frame that would hold the round shield: two interlocking triangles. No reliable historical evidence for this etymology exists (Wikipedia, Star of David).
Curiously, the Great Seal of the United States appears to contain an image of a Star of David, consisting of 13 smaller American Stars symbolizing the 13 original colonies, above the eagle’s head. Some claim that this appears, supposedly in gratitude for the financial contributions of Haym Solomon to the American Revolution and American War of Independence of 1776, which many are not aware of. Some maintain Solomon designed the great seal himself (AbsoluteAstronomy.com, saved from cache).
When the modern state of Israel was founded, there was much debate over whether this symbol should be used on the flag (Jewish Virtual Library).
Raelism uses a symbol inspired by the Star of David. The symbol initially chosen by Claude Vorilhon for his movement was the source of considerable controversy: it resembled a Star of David with the image of a swastika embedded in its center. According to official Raelian statements, the swastika ‘represents infinity of time, and trace its origins to Sanskrit and Buddhist symbols, to the Chinese character for temple, and to ancient catacombs, mosques, and synagogues.’ In 1991, the symbol was changed to remove the swastika and deflect public criticism, as well as to gain acceptance in Israel for the building of a Raelian ’embassy’ to greet anticipated Elohim space vessels (Bigpedia).